BACKORDER ONLY 7-14 days to ship
Whether you are a beginner looking to step up your off-road game or a seasoned racer seeking some good old-fashioned bashing fun, the PR S1 RM is the perfect choice. Get ready to experience the pure off-road excitement with the PR S1 RM.
1. Chassis: 3.0mm aluminum alloy chassis CNC machined for optimum flex.
2. Suspension: Precision aluminum shock bodies for smooth and consistent dampening.
3. Driveshafts: Universal shafts featuring the same design specs of the Type R model.
4. Motor Plate: 2.5mm thick aluminum alloy is lightweight yet durable.
5. Wheel Hexes: Machined aluminum for strength and precise fit.
6. Spur Gear: Standard dual pad slipper system.
7. Suspension Arms: Front and rear gull-wing suspension arms with optimized Type R geometry.
8. Front Steering Knuckle Plates: Made of 2.5mm carbon fiber.
• Length: 411mm
• Width: 248mm
• Height: 145mm
• Wheelbase: 280-285mm
• Front track: 248mm
• Rear track: 248mm
• Weight: 1495g-1550g
• 12.8mm big bore oil-filled shock absorbers
• 3-gear low CG gearbox
• Metal-geared differential
• Complete set of sealed ball bearings
• 12mm hex fit wheels
• Metric socket screw (Hex Screws)
Items Required To Complete:
• Metric 1.5mm, 2.0mm hex tools
• Metric 5.5mm, 7.0mm Nut Driver
• 2-Channel Surface Radio System (Minimum)
• 1/10 ESC, Motor & Pinion Gear
• High Speed Servo
• 2S LiPo Shorty Battery & Compatible LiPo Charger
• Polycarbonate Paint for Bodies
• CA Glue
Promotional video for PR S1RM!
We strongly recommend the following for racing this kit:
Alum. FR Suspension Mount P# PRR71400236, PRR66400486 or equivalent
Alum. RR Suspension Mount P#'s PRR66400496(3.0*), PRR71400096(3.0*), PRR71400156(1.5*) or PRR66480086(4* LRC)
CNC Rear Camber Mount P#: PRR66481226
These Specific Sport kit Rear Suspension mounts are not up to par for racing on carpet tracks and break VERY EASILY. However, the parts used to replace them are up to you and your track conditions.